We want to invite you to take The Wisconsin Respite Survey.
The Wisconsin Respite Survey is an online survey of caregivers, care recipients, respite providers, and agencies.
Your input in this survey is significant to understand the current state of respite better. The survey is being conducted in partnership between the Marquette University College of Nursing, the Respite Care Association of Wisconsin, and the ARCH National Resource Network.
The purpose of the survey is to:
1. Assess and understand the current state of respite in Wisconsin by understanding who is receiving respite
2. Understand the availability and access to receiving respite
3. Understand the barriers to receive quality respite
4. Understand the respite care workforce
5. Understand how respite is used and what outcomes respite has