KIT (Knowledge, Ideas, and Tools) for Caregivers
RCAW offers a collection of free online courses, discussion topics, files, and worksheets that cover a variety of topics for primary caregivers.
How to Hire, Train, and Retain Respite Workers: In this course, primary caregivers will receive information and tools to find, hire, and retain a respite provider. A variety of worksheets and checklists will be given and is available for download in the “files” section of your training account.
Tools & Worksheets
Hire, Train, and Retain Provider Course Worksheets:
- Worksheet 1 Hiring a Respite Provider
- Worksheet 2 Interview Questions
- Worksheet 3 Interview Situations
- Worksheet 4 Getting to Know the Care Recipient
- Worksheet 5 Training Your Respite Provider